General Booking Terms and Conditions
Restaurant / Hotel Ana mediates between the Guest and the Providers and thus provides guests with accommodation according to published information available at www.hotelanamurter.com, and in the agreed terms, except in case of extraordinary circumstances or higher force.
* Higher force is a circumstance that can not be influenced because it can not be foreseen, and thus does not eliminate (earthquake, flood, fire, strike, terrorist action, wars, death of the service provider or his immediate family).
Reservation and payment
Booking inquiries are accepted via the internet, email, by telephone or in the hotel directly. In order to confirm the reservation, the Guest must pay an advance in the amount of: 30% of the total price for reservations made 30 and more days before the beginning of the service, 50% of the total price for reservations made 29 and less days before the start of use of the service and to email the payment receipt, while the rest of the amount and residence tax is paid by the guest at the reception on the day of arrival at the hotel.
Residence tax is not included in the price of the accommodation unit. Amount 1.40€ per person per day for adults. Children from 12 to 18 years have a 50% discount on this amount, while children under the age of 12 do not pay the residence tax.
Prices are published with each accommodation unit. They are published in euros. The price includes: daily rent, weekly change of bed linen, towels, electricity and water costs, cooking utensils and dishes (apartment), final cleaning.
Special services are not included in the price (Rent a boat, Kornati excursions, Krka ..) and have to be paid separately.
Pets are allowed. Charges of 10€ per day apply.
The hotel’s right to change and cancel
The hotel reserves the right to change reservations if there is an extraordinary circumstance or a higher force. Reserved accommodation can be replaced only with prior notice to the Guest with the accommodation of the same or more categories and at the price at which the reservation is confirmed. If replacement accommodation is only possible in the property at a price higher than 15% of the cost of the booked accommodation, it reserves the right to charge the difference in price with the consultation of the Guest. If the substitution is not possible, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking with the prior notice to the Guest prior to the start of the service and warrants the refund of the paid advance.
The guest’s right to change and cancel
If the guest wants to cancel the booked accommodation, they should do so in writing (e-mail, fax, mail). Penalties for cancellation of booking are payable in the following cases:
– Cancellation in the period of 14-8 days prior to arrival is subject to 30% of the amount of the reservation.
– Cancellation in the period of 7-2 days before the arrival will be charged 50% of the amount of the reservation.
– Cancellation in the period of 1 to 0 days prior to arrival or non-payment will be charged 100% of the amount of the reservation.
Obligations of the guest
Guest is obliged to:
– have the right travel documents and obtain a visa if it is needed for entry into the Republic of Croatia.
– respect the customs and foreign currency regulations of the Republic of Croatia.
– Observe the house order in the accommodation unit and cooperate with the service providers in good intentions.
– Any damage done to the accommodation unit is obligatory on the spot to be fully compensated.
– when arriving at the reception room, a voucher should be presented with details of the number of persons and the type of services they need to be provided.
– The guest will bear the responsibility and the costs incurred for non-compliance with the obligation.
– Guests arrive at the accommodation unit after 2:00pm and on the day of departure the accommodation unit leaves until 10.00am. The transfer of the keys to the accommodation units is done at the reception desk.
The hotel does not respond to luggage which has been destroyed, damaged, lost or stolen in the accommodation unit. Lost luggage or theft are reported to the accommodation provider and the nearest Police Station.
The guest has the right to request a certain fee for paid services not received. The guest must file a written complaint / request.
Procedure relating to the objection:
– if the guest at the destination is not satisfied with the condition of the accommodation unit, he / she should immediately inform the reception of the hotel upon arrival. The guest is obliged to cooperate with the hotel representative in good intent to eliminate the causes of dissatisfaction. If the complaint is justified, the hotel must not offer guests a substitute accommodation of a lower value.
– If a guest leaves the accommodation on their own accord and finds other accommodation, and thus does not provide a chance for the hotel to resolve the problem, then the guest has no right to claim a refund or to file a claim for compensation.
– if a guest does not request the claim on-site for the accommodation, he / she does not have the right to refund money.
Jurisdiction of the court
If the guest is dissatisfied with the objection, he / she has the right to a court arbitration. In such a case there is commercial court in Sibenik.
By paying advance payment, the guest fully accepts these General Terms and Conditions.
We take great care to ensure that our property is of the highest standard. However, if you have a problem with your room, please contact us immediately and give us the opportunity to resolve it. Please contact our team by phone at or email . We will work with you to ensure that all complaints are investigated and resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Enjoy your stay.